With its creamy white sand and gin-clear waters in the Indian Ocean, Cable Beach Broome in Western Australia is one of Australia’s most famous beaches.
In 1889, a telegraph cable was installed between Broome & Java and that’s from where the beach got its name.
Cable Beach and romance go together like peanut butter and jelly and they’re like closest friends that always hang together. Allow your passionate desire to run wild with this spectacular, romantic beach candle light dinner for two or a romantic helicopter ride on the beach for just you and your special someone.
Whatever you select, a beautifully romantic holiday for two in Broome is exactly what the doctor ordered!
The world-famous Indian Ocean sunset at Cable Beach shine in colours of orange, purple, and pink, revealing the splendour of the Broome’s golden hour.
Read more articles on Australia :- Day trips from Melbourne, Romantic Getaways Victoria, Things to do in Airlie Beach, Attractions in Canberra, Best Beaches in Sydney, Things to do in South Australia, Dog friendly camping,
- You may have seen photographs of people riding camels on the beach at sunset. That’s correct, this beach is also known for its breath-taking sunsets and camel rides. You will be completely mesmerized by this unique and remarkable camel tour at sunset of Cable Beach Broome.
Read more articles on Australia :- Beautiful Palm Beach Sydney, Bicentennial Walk Airlie Beach, Romantic Getaways near Canberra, things to do in Croajingolong National Park,
- From May through October is the greatest time to come, when Cable Beach Broome is at its most picturesque. You may always go for a family outing or relax and enjoy food and beverages at one of the nearby eateries.
- The Gantheaume Point location, right across from Broome and close to Cable Beach Broome, features a stretch of white sand beach as well as the gorgeous colours of a fantastic looking red rock cliff face observing the turquoise seas and stunned at the views that reach the Indian Ocean’s edge. Dinosaur traces dating back 130 million years may be seen at the bottom of Gantheaume Point’s rock at very low tides.
- The Buddha Sanctuary is a place where you can relax and enjoy the peace of the environment, or if you just need a quiet place to go, or if you want to participate in daily yoga classes, whatever the reason, you will find a peaceful place to meditate and unwind.
- From May to September, local tour companies operate at beautiful Cable Beach, and water sports activities such as Jet Ski Tours, Wakeboarding, Flyboard X, Jet Pack, and many more activities are available practically every day in crystal blue water.